Monday, December 29, 2008

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT


It seems that Beyonce has stepped out of pocket and Janet Jackson will be the one to put her back in place. According to a posting on Bossip, my fav site, Beyonce has said that Janet Jackson and family were lower class and her (Beyonce) parents didn’t use her to get out of a bad situation.

Here is the quote:
“I grew up upper class. Private school. My dad had a Jaguar. We’re African-American and we work together as family, so people assume we’re like the The Jacksons. But I didn’t have parents using me to get out of a bad situation. “
Now if Beyonce did say this she better do some fast talking to get out of this one because she is dead wrong. And although Joe Jackson was a little crazy and boarder line with child abuse those kids worked hard and accomplished what most would never achieve in a lifetime.

HANDS DOWN MY MONEY IS ON J.J. SO BEYONCE BETTER WATCH OUT, DON'T LET THE SMILE FOOL YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment