Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm Not A Businessman, I'm a BUSINESS...MAN!



Everyone knows how much I love Jay-Z and have always said that Damon Dash would be the down fall of Roc-A-Fella and he was. He tried to claim bamma azz Cam’ron would be the next VP…yeah right! Dame stayed in front of the camera as if he was the one who wrote the rap all the while my boy played the background. Then out of know where Jigga made a move to show the world how smart he was, how Dame was just a mouth piece and nothing more. Dame Dash Music Group, a joke! Show me where those artists are. Beanie Sigel, Freeway, State Property all knew where home was, yeah Beanie wanted to step out for a hot second, but you know the saying “There’s no place like home.”

Anyway, there is a documentary that is suppose to be released and will bring light on the break up of Roc-A-Fella Records and guess what? A former employee Choke No Joke would have released it earlier as “I Am Choke No Joke” but back in May 2008 he did an interview with on takdatish and said the following:
Choke No Joke


NYC: You mentioned in the YouTube clip that you had certain footage of certain people in certain predicaments. You were saying "You better watch it! I'm going to put that out!"
CHK: Yeah. But you know what? I'm not. Because all that's going to do is give him more light. I have a documentary that I did titled I Am Choke No Joke that I was going to release. That's just one thing. I have a lot of footage that could bury him but I'm not wasting my energy.

NYC: Choke No Joke documentary?
CHK: Yeah and I was going to put that out. I sent a copy to Dame and to Jay Z because it explains the breakup of Roc A Fella. I ain't hear nothing from Dame. I never released it! If I did TRUST ME it would be the biggest thing out there! I guarantee it! I put my life on it! It'll be everywhere. But when I sent it to Jay Z he asked me not to put it out and just let him die. He said releasing it will only bring Dame back to the light.

Well all the blogs are buzzing about the docudrama being released summer 2009 and if it ever hit the streets I will be watching it. I will be standing in line pulling a Tyrone Biggums if need be.

Hov reminds Damon Dash everyday that he was not a star in his lyrics, in his business ventures, and in his life. There are two songs and two lyrics that stand out to me right now and I will post them and let it ride, because we all know I can and will defend Jay everyday all day.
Dame needs to take a look back and remember these words

“I see I said, jealousy I said
Got the whole industry mad at me I said
Then B.I. said, "Hov' remind yourself
nobody built like you, you've designed yourself"
I agree I said, my one of a kind self
Get stoned every day like Jesus did
What he said, I said, has been said before
"Just keep doing your thing," he said, say no more”
THE BLUEPRINT2:THE GIFT & THE CURSE-"A DREAM"

And then when you think you can make another Jigga repeat the words from “Lost One”
and realize you were a pawn in his chess game.

“I heard motherfuckers saying they made Hov
Made Hov say, "OK so, make another Hov"
Niggaz wasn't playing they day role
So we parted ways like Ben and J-Lo
I should've been did it but I been in a daze though
I put friends over business end of the day though
But when friends, business interests as they go
Ain't nothing left to say though
I guess we forgot what we came fo'
Should've stayed in food and beverage
Too much flossing
Too much Sam Rothstein
I ain't a bitch but I gotta divorce them
Hov have to get the shallow shit up off him
And I ain't even want to be famous
Niggaz is brainless to unnecessarily go through these changes
And I ain't even know how it came to this
Except that fame is
The worst drug known to man
It's stronger than, heroin
When you could look in the mirror like, "There I am"
And still not see, what you've become
I know I'm guilty of it too but, not like them
You lost one”
KINGDOM COME-"LOST ONE"

There is only one and sorry to say, Damon Dash, You ARE NOT THE ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment