Monday, December 29, 2008

Rihanna’s "Rehab" feat. Justin Timberlake


I have become a fan of Rihanna’s lately, she has really step up her game and look since stepping on the scene and her new single "Rehab" have me playing and singing this song like I am really going through.
Justin Timberlake appears in the new single “Rehab” by Rihanna and he is simply scrumptious in this vid. Hell if he got her going to "Rehab" over smoking cigarettes I want to know what that man is working with, lol.
Rihanna is rocking some cute outfits and the Christian Louboutin for Rodarte is Fierce! Those shoes are so sexy any women fortunate enough to own them will never need to enter rehab.
Don’t know what’s the deal with youtube these days but the vid is copyrighted and I don’t do illegal enbedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment