Saturday, December 27, 2008

You Tell Me....


Beyonce and her alter-ego Sasha Fierce released a dual video, Halo & Diva, Tuesday and to be completely fair I wanted to watch the video a million times before giving my opinion and I honestly think Beyonce won hands down and Sasha Fierce has to take a back seat on this one.

While “Diva” has a hawt dance beat the vid is just not her or should I say the Beyonce/Sasha Fierce we know. They Lyrics are so so but truthful, the dancing is all her, but the extra neck rolls and the Lil Kim moves where just to much.
All in all I will pass!

Now on to "Halo"….I LOVE THE SONG & VID
Beyonce and Michael Ealy WHOA! Sexy lips, beautiful smile, body ummmm ummmm umph! All I can say is just FIONE AS HELL. All I’m saying is Karen “A.D.” Aubert better hold on tight…DAYUM WHAT A FIONE MAN.

Now back to the video
Lyrics meaningful, video simple yet elegant; to write words and mean them you must be in love.

Jay-Z you are one lucky man….Karen Aubert please don’t Michael Ealy ever come back to Silver Spring because I will be all over him.

You know Ms. B don’t want her stuff everywhere so unfortunately you have to visit one of the music sites to watch since it was copy protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment