Thursday, January 22, 2009

Am I The Only One Who Liked The Hat


People have laughed people, said the hat looked like it belong to Minnie Mouse, but I said this is the best she has looked in a long time and I guess there are people who agree.
Ms. Franklin wrapped the tresses in a crystal studded bow. The hat was customized with Swaroyski crystals and a reasonable price tag of $179.00. The hat was designed by Mr. Luke Song from Detroit. He has been making ladies dress hats for 25 years.

It is also being speculated that she gave the first family some hawt gifts; President O recieved a collection of the singers father's sermons, while the First Lady Michelle was gifted a gold brooch dipped in white diamonds. As for Malia and Sasha they recieved a collection of gospel/christian hip hop cd's from the singer's grandson Jordan Franklin.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are the only one who liked the hat. You and the older church ladies. LOL!! I for one did not like it, but she did channel her former self. Isn't she a PK? Anyway, apparently, the hat is a hot selling item, I've heard that it's sold so much since 1/20 that the makers are running out of material. $179 is a reasonable price tag for a hat? Are you kidding me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and let the church say AMEN! LOL
    $179...You know when it comes to hats the church ladies pay money lol

    ReplyDelete