Monday, January 26, 2009

And The Best Dress Award Goes To....OR Should They Try Again

2009 SAG Awards aired live last night and you know the ladies stepped out in their best or what they thought was the best...Was it a HIT or Miss...You Tell ME!


Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie graced the red carpet

Amy Adams dress was FIYAH!

I'm a little disappointed in America Ferrera's dress, but it is what it is.

Tina Fey tried, but you tell me.

Chritina Hedricks rocked the RED!

Kate Winslet ummmm I don't know if I like it.

January Jones cute

Eva Longoria Parker in Peach

Emily Blunt gorgeous

Anne Hathaway a natural beauty

Viola Davis in yellow what beautiful skin and the color against her skin is just as beautiful

I dare someone to say Terri Hacher did not look GREAT!

Samantha Harris also wore a red gown

Rosario Dawson ummm I don't like

Penelope Cruz in all black

I have no words for Marcia Cross

Freida Pinto sweet and innocent
And last on my Red Carpet because she was the hottest is our hometown girl Taraji P. Henson

No comments:

Post a Comment