Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It Was All A DREAM!

I checked out the much anticipated movie of lets say January 2009, NOTORIOUS, and I must say it was pretty good. Well written, great performances and the music reminded me of how much Biggie is truly missed.

Notorious is the story of Christopher “Biggie Smalls/Notorious B.I.G.” Wallace a Brooklyn street pharmacist turned rapper…I mean one of the greatest rappers of all time. The movie chronicles his rise to fame and his unfortunate and untimely death.

Oh and I must say I’m still trying to figure out why Lil Kim got her crochless panties in a bunch?! In my opinion it showed that she loved Biggie despite him treating her less than…And Derek Luke played the hell out of Puffy! All I could think the whole time was "Take that. Take that." lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment