Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LOVE Held It Down This Weekend!

Last week was a slow posting week for me, I just wasn't in the mood, but lets congratulate Jill Scott and Kimora Lee Simmons who are both expecting!

Brand New WEEK Brand New Prez!

The clubs were jumping, the National Mall crowded, the malls filled with celebrities making guest appearance, the President-Elect and Vice President-Elect and their families visiting different spots all over the city. And a day that will forever mark HISTORY the swearing in of BARAK OBAMA! WOW!

I can also say I met quite a few people from out of town but one in particular gets the shout out and that would be my girl Michele representing for the ATL!

HOLLA MICHELE!

Love had it on lock!!!!!

Let’s start with Friday: Poppin Bottles of ACE of SPADES @ LOVE with Jay-Z

All I'm saying is can I a bottle?!


Ciroc Satuday with Puffy
Kevin Lyles pouring Diddys and Stevie Wonder up in the club...these one had me a lil confused, but hey do your thang Stevie we all was trying to party!






Oh let’s pull out the Belve with TI, Akon, & Jeezy and Jigga & Beyonce showed up too!





For more pix or your pic check out www.marcandtaz.com or www.lovetheclub.com for upcoming events.

No comments:

Post a Comment