Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oprah’s New Years Resolution


This month cover of O shows the 160pounds Oprah standing next to her 200 pound body. When the season of the Oprah Winfrey show started we all noticed the weight gain, but do we dare say something about Ms. O…No because she speaks for her own self.

Oprah expresses how embarrassed and angry she felt after gaining nearly 40 pounds.
"I've been hiding my body because I didn't want you to see it," she says. "Here I am, one of the most visible people in the world, trying not to be seen on the cover of my own magazine."
"This is the year of hopefulness," she says, revealing her new attitude. "My goal is to be the weight that my body can hold and be healthy and strong and fit and be itself.
"One of the things I had to learn to do is to embrace this body that I have and be grateful for what this body has given me," she says. "God blessed me and this body. I mean, I could weep right now thinking about the love and appreciation I have for this body. For that, I am truly grateful."

Since this she is standing strong and embracing her new body while trying to get back in shape…Check out the show it’s featuring the Best Life Week!

Don't we just love O.

No comments:

Post a Comment