Thursday, January 22, 2009

Political News


Caroline Kennedy withdraws from the Senate Race stating “I informed Governor Paterson today that for personal reasons I am withdrawing my name from consideration for the United States Senate."

I think she is telling the truth, she would have had the people’s vote!



Former first lady and New York Senator Hillary Clinton was sworn in as the New Secretary of State on Wednesday after a vote of 94 to 2. This made Clinton the 67th Secretary of State.


The numbers are in and Barack Obama oh excuse me President Barack Obama’s inauguration was the most watch inauguration since Ronald Reagan’s inauguration in 1981.
So how many people watch 38 million viewers with the numbers escalating the highest in the afternoon when President Obama took the Oath of Office and delivered his Speech.


And since Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts jacked up the oath Chief Justice and President Obama decided to redo the oath last night at the white house as an “abundance of caution”

I know that’s right I don’t need or want anyone saying anything about our new Prez not being the Prez!

No comments:

Post a Comment