Friday, January 23, 2009

REAL LOVE....BLACK LOVE

The February issue of Ebony has hit the stands and mail boxes and I swear these are not my choices but oh how I do love them!

Mariah & Nick Cannon- Dream Lovers
Married April 30

Who expected that! You never know who will steal your heart!

Janet Jackson & Jermaine Dupri-Royalty

I don’t know what it is about this man but she loves him and he loves her and that’s what it’s all about.

Chris Brown & Rihanna- Undercover
The next Jay & B…Mums the word that’s how your relationship will stay intact

Cuteness at Best!

Rev. Run & Justine-Inspirers

That’s right show us how to love one another!

Jay-Z & Beyonce-Moguls
Married April 4…you all know how I feel about this!

On the real I think their union is cute, real, and I’m glad they found happiness within one another. Now can we get some pixs…I’m just saying

Mary J. & Kendu Isaacs-Partners

After years of self-hatred my sista found happiness in herself and in her husband Kendu
“My Life” save me money in therapy but “Love & Life” showed me what I want to have!
they get two pix!
LOVES HER!

Will & Jada- Power Brokers

We have watched them both grow and to have a union like theirs has truly been blessed by God.

Malinda Williams & D-Nice- The Newlyweds
Married August 23

Every time I think of their story I tear up, I followed her blog as if I was apart of her family or a member of the wedding party. I wish them nothing but happiness. They prove that broken hearts can be mended.

Angela Bassett & Courtney B. Vance- Standard Bearers

They give me inspiration to love, to be happy, and to be patient in finding a mate.

And last but not least Michelle and Barack Obama- Hope

This couple sums up all the above couples; BEAUTIFUL, POWERFUL, ROYALTY, AND INSPIRES.

No comments:

Post a Comment