Thursday, January 22, 2009

REMEMBER THEM?



Gwen Stefani will be returning to her old band No Doubt! The group will kick off a summer tour in the US and Europe beginning May. On the band’s website Gwen and Adrian made the following comments:

"The whole reason for going on this tour was to have fun, try on all our favorite songs again and to get inspired to make new music," "It feels good to be all together again." Gwen Stefani

"We are so fresh and ready!" "I feel like a kid again when rehearsing these songs." Bass player Adrian Young

This is one concert that I actually might attend! I'm singing in my head right now...Don't speak,don't speak, don't speak, oh I know what you're thinking And I don't need your reasons I know you're good, I know you're good, I know you're real good Oh, la la la la la la La la la la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment