Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Saturday Jigga Hit up the Carol's Daughter opening at Pentagon City in Arlington,VA.


Carol's Daughter opened a new flagship store in Pentagon City Saturday with Jigga being on board to sign a few autographs…now I was at the mall standing in line(this is where I met Michele) all so I could get up close and personal with my favorite rapper Jay-Z…I was fortunate enough to see him, but not close enough to get these pix…so they are not my personal pix, they were e-mailed to me from a friend who receive it from a friend and you know how that story goes…so whoever sent them THANKS!

I did get to met and take a pic with Lisa Price and also signed the same wall as HOV!!!!!! Yes I was that press!

To help celebrate the new store opening was other stars such as Tatyana Ali and Kendu Isaac.

If you haven’t notice by now I’m a little bias so expect nothing less, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment