Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sundance Film Festival

The Sundance Film Festival kicked off January 15, 2009 where 50 cent made his rounds to promote his new film/production company. Chris rock was also around to promote his new documentary “Good Hair”

Each year the festival selects 200 independent films screening in twelve theatres in Park City, Salt Lake City, Ogden, and Sundance, Utah.

Here is what caught my eye…Chris Rock’s documentary “Good Hair” a film about the fascination of African-Americans and this concept of Good Hair. The comedian was prompted to find the answer to his daughter’s question “Daddy, how come I don’t have good hair?”So followed by director Jeff Stison they set out on a journey to expose this obsession. Offering their opinions on the touchy subject are Kerry Washington, Nia Long Ice-T, and Rev. Al Sharpton.

I hope someone can tell me what GOOD HAIR is, I know I will be checking this out!

In other festival activities it was reported that Paris Hilton walked away with 30 swag bags from a swag suite in Sundance. She must need it for her next set up

The festival ends 25 January 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment