Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

Time 3:22pm, I heard the voice boom across my car speakers, wait is the Jay? Then I hear the chuckle. Yes its HOV! Giving away tickets. What tickets? Then the voice say “I’m fo’ real man." Wait what the hell a Jay concert I didn’t know about. Where the hell was my alert, I didn’t get an alert! Then he gives the date 19 January. Wait that’s Monday, I don’t have to work the next day and school is out until 28 January.Warner Theater! My hands go to my phone and I nearly crashed my car trying to text folks about this concert. Then I receive a text reminding me about another concert I will be attending that same night. DAYUM!

As the ultimate Jay-Z fan you know I am sad to say that I will not be in attendance, but for those of you that would like to go here’s the info:

An inauguration concert featuring rapper Jay-Z on 19 January 2009 Washington, DC
The Warner Theater. Tickets on sale 9 January 2009 10am through ticketmaster, livenation.com, or the Warner Box Office.
TICKETS ON PRESALE TOMORROW 7 JANUARY 2009 ENDS 8 JANUARY 2009 PASSWORD: piano

We all know that Jay-Z was a huge supporter of President-Elect Obama. This historic event prompted Jigga to campaign for the country’s new president through concerts, voter registration drives and his track “History” that spoke huge valumes with the words “Rosa Parks sat so Martin Luther King could walk. Martin Luther King walked so Obama could run the. Obama’s running so we all can fly.”



Although I won’t be there I am proud of my people, MY AMERICAN PEOPLE!
THROW YOUR DIAMONDS UP!

See you all on 20 JANUARY 2009 TO WELCOME OUR NEW PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

No comments:

Post a Comment