Monday, January 12, 2009

Who Rocked The Red Carpet at the Golden Globes

I know I'm very late but hey I have a day job...believe me when I say I wanted to do this early this morning. SORRY!

Last night many actresses and actors won kudos for their roles in movies and TV shows, but it’s the Red Carpet that most of us look forward to seeing.

Best Dress at the Globes

America Ferrera stole the carpet in her gray Oscar De La Renta dress

Dressed in Armanin Prive Anne Hathaway always looks elegant

Beyonce rocked the carpet with her white Elie Saab gown. hawt hawt hawt glad momma Knowles didn't try to fit her.

Cameron Diaz looked hawt in her Haute Couture Chanel dress

Debra messing was stunning in this dark colored grown by Vera Wang

Miley Cyrus was cute and bohemian chic in her Marchesa gown

J-Lo also wore a Marchesa gown. Do you believe this chick had twins!

I don’t know if you all would agree but I loved this lavender Reem Acra gown that actrees Oliva Wilde rocked!
Demi Moore looked younger than her daughter in his hot number Dior. Oh but don’t sleep Rumer Willis looked stunning in the Reem Acra dress
The Eva's were FIYAH!

Eva Longoria-Parker was absolute fiyah in this red strapless Reem Acra gown

Eva Mendes tore it down in her white silk Dior gown.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...THIS DRESS WAS ABSOULTLY CUTE DESPITE THE HAIR!

When John Galliano designed this dress for Dior, I know he just knew her hair would be different.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone,
    The Best Dress Globe Award goes to, Eva Langoria! Her dress is smokin! She looks flawless in it. Yes we love J-Lo also, but she has done this look before. So for me she is playing her faithful safe card! J-Lo "Dare to take risk". Hands Down, Mrs. Langoria has my vote.

    ReplyDelete