Monday, February 23, 2009

81st Academy Awards Fashionistas


Taraji P. Henson
I know I have not posted in over a week but the ladies that rocked the 81st Academy Award’s Red Carpet inspired me to post. There were just so many beautiful dresses that graced the red carpet I just couldn’t stop.

Taraji P. Henson hammed it up more on the red carpet with Melissa Leo...Love her!

Viola Davis and Taraji P Henson

Queen Latifah

2009 winners for Best Picture The cast of Slumdog Millionaire

2009 Oscar winner for Best Supporting Actress Penelope Cruz

Marisa Tomei

2009 Oscar winner for Best Actress Kate Winslet and husband Sam Mendes

John Legend and date model Christine Teigen

Heidi Klum representing in the “RED DRESS” campaign while at the Academy Awards. Love people with a purpose

Beyonce

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

Anne Hathaway

Alicia Keys

Samantha Harris of “Dancing with the Stars” graced the red carpet in a blue one shoulder gown

Virginia Madsen red on the red carpet

SJP always looks wonderful

Miley Cyrus in Zuhair Murad gown

Frieda Pinto of Slumdog Millionaire

Diane Lane with the classic little black dress

Congrats to all the winners of the 81st Academy Awards

2 comments:

  1. So disappointed that Taraji didn't win. Viola didn't even win. Boo! She stood out more to me in the movie than Amy Adams, but O well. We know how that goes. Taraji's dress, gorgeous. My babies from Slumdog Millionaire! Smile every time I see them. They deserve awards for their performance, those babies did the thing in that movie!! Miley Cyrus gown looks like a Christmas tree. Hated it! Virginia Masden's dress, HAWT! I need the Spanx that Beyonce uses. That chick got that hour glass thing on lock! Which brand is she using? Luvs Heidi Klum! Is it me or is Angie beginning to seem as if she's pulling away from Brad? Hmmm, are the rumors true? Still love them as a couple tho, and all those babies they have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that necklace Taraji rocked! Oh and she wears Spanx too!

    Beyonce does have that look on lock but I don't think she wears Spanx, I thing she is sowed into her dresses, that's why are are always ripping at the seams. But she looked hawt and her performance with Hugh Jackman rocked!

    ReplyDelete