Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kanye Kanye Kanye


Kanye has graced the covers of Details Magazine and boy did he have a lot to say. We all know where i stand with Kanye so all I do is hold my breath when I began to read...oh and ya bet not say not one thing bout him unless it's about him and his boyfriend,lol...JUST KIDDING!

Now here are a few quotes from my beloved Kanye West
Kanye on Marriage
“I wanna be married, of course- I feel like the type of girl I would be with is a fellow superhero. So we get that already flying and now we’re just flying together thing.”
Kanye views on the word Gay
“titles are very important, I like to embody titles, y’know, or words that have negative connotations, and explain why that’s good. Take the word gay- like in hip-hop, that’s a negative thing, right? But in the past two, three years, all the gay people I’ve encountered have been, like really, really, extremely dope. Y’know, I haven’t, like, gone to a gay bar, nor do I ever plan to. But where I would talk to a gay person- the conversation would be mostly around, like, art or design.”

Check out what Kanye had to say on being a "walking brand"


DON'T HE LOOK GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment