Monday, April 13, 2009

Do We Love

I have missed a lot of vids so I know I’m late on some but I still want to know DO WE LOVE IT!
DAY 26 IMMA PUT IT ON HER FT. DIDDY & YUNG JOC

The vid and song is just okay but I guess it could be a club banger if you drink enough. Where are all the ‘CHOCOLATE’ ladies? Mike & Will can get it!
I have also come to the conclusion that MTB4 is fake with all the fights and if not Q is smoking or snorting!
DAY 26 IN STORES APRIL 14
EMINEM WE MADE IT

Another one I might need a few drinks before I can say this is a banger…It’s glossy and ready for Hot 99.5.
With the first single since I don’t know when I was expecting some that was FIYAH yet I got this boring, been done a million times by Weird Al Yankovic video and song. I’m falling asleep just watching this crap!
When the real Eminem, I mean the one that blessed Jay’s Renegade and T.I.’s Touchdown or even his own ish from back when shake me and wake me!
ALESHA DIXON LET’S GET EXCITED

Alesha Dixon is representing for the UK and I’m pretty excited about this vid…commercial yet fun.

LeToya Luckett Not Anymore
LeToya - "Not Anymore"

This vid and song is HAWT!
Unfortunately the cd Lady Love will not see the May 19 release date all expected. It is now scheduled for a June 16 release day because of internal label re-structuring….Let’s be real the label kicked her back so she wouldn’t have to compete with Eminem but on the real she would have topped his sales…HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUSHED BACK NOT HER!

As I was on Youtube I ran across this vid...funny yet disturbing

FACT: There are 16,800 homicides and $2.2 million medically treated injuries due to intimate partner violence a year with in the U.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment