Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Guess I’m Not the Only One Disturb by Burger King’s New Commercial


I was just talking to someone about this dumb azz BK commercial the other week! Here’s the breakdown of the commercial….you have the scary mascot for Burger King, THE KING, Sir-Mix-A-Lot, and some busted females with square butts….why square butts? Because they are making a spoof of the old Sir-Mix-A-Lot song Baby Got Back as the new BK commercial for the SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS KIDS MEAL.

You read right people it’s all for advertisement for the kids meal! The King is seen dancing along with women gyrating with square butts. Now Nickelodeon and Burger King have received more than 2,600 letters from CCFC complaining about the commercial and would like to know did Nickelodeon sign off on the ever so popular use of SpongeBob Squarepants in that manner.

Do I post the commercial here????????? NO because not only do I find this commercial disturbing I find all their commercials disturbing as hell. The mascot needs to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment