Tuesday, April 21, 2009

WAS THIS REALLY CALLED FOR

I promised myself that I would not post anything about Rihanna or Chris Brown that had to do with incident, but I really needed to know if this was called for.

Rihanna was out and about early Monday morning (Sunday night) to celebrate Los Angeles Clipper's Baron Davis 30th B-Day at Club MyHouse along with other celebs like Jessica Alba and Nicole Scherzinger. According to RadarOnline DJ Cobra decided to play the "My Flow So Tight" y'all know the dis song by Jump Smoker. One line states "Chris Brown should get his a$$ kicked." And apparently the crowd "went wild."

Domestic Violence is serious and I don't condone the alleged actions of Chris Brown but no one was writing songs or dissing R.Kelly for sleeping with a child nor did anyone say anything about Suge Knight beating down his girlfriend. What's good for one is good for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment