Saturday, June 6, 2009

THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE


I know I said i was going to update the blog on a regular but hey life gets in the way and I'm sure you all understand that! What better way to make a comeback to the blog world with the first blog for June being about my fav rapper Jay-Z, Jigga aka Hova aka Shawn Carter!

Oh and he is making a comeback with his 11 studio album “The Blueprint 3” is due 11 September according to Sam Crespo's Twitter announcement that was removed (oh it's so great to be a twitterbug; although the link was removed about the release date an offical date is rumored to be announced doing a concert Sunday. And you all know I can’t wait! Pre-Ordered already...ROC4LIFE!

As a teaser he has dropped a new single, DOA (Death of Autotune) but the official radio singles should start dropping in July with the first one called “Off That” featuring Drake.

Check it out DOA www.zshare.net/audio/61005236503008eb

Tell me what you think.

I love it! It’s the truth because I was getting tired of all that autotune stuff. T-Pain did his thing but it was time to let go!

“The only rapper alive to rewrite history without a pen”

Oh yeah Jay made the Forbes list at #33. YEAH HE FALL DOWN ON THE LIST BUT THAT IS WHAT HAPPENES WHEN YOU PAY ANOTHER COMPANY TO GET OUT OF A CONTRACT. Lose Money to Make Money and remember Jay told us along time ago "I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man. Let me handle my buisness, damn!"

*HUGS & KISSES* GOES TO THAT MAN ALL DAY EVERY DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment