Thursday, June 25, 2009

There is no one greater than the late "KING OF POP" Michael Jackson



MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON
AUGUST 29,1958- JUNE 25, 2009


On 19 April I posted a vid on my other blog, Just My Thoughts (click the link at the bottom) simply stating MJ will forever be the KING OF POP, no words were needed because this was a known fact. On 25 June 2009 as I walk in the house I turn on CNN, my phone started blowing up with text messages stating Michael Jackson was dead, who?! What ever not the KING OF POP! So now I’m listening closely as the reporters state that Michael Jackson went into cardiac arrest and was taken to the hospital for treatment, as I wipe he tear from my eye I breath a sigh of relief…HE’S ALIVE! Now the Facebook status of my friends are starting to change saying he is dead according to TMZ, well guess what they are wrong MJ is ALIVE.

OMG 6:20pm CNN reports that L.A. Times and CBS News release the news that MJ is dead while CNN reports that he is in a coma. 6:45 CNN confirms with the corners office MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON HAS DIED AT THE AGE OF 50! I was devastated and tears actually rolled down my face, NOT MJ, NOT INVICIBLE, NOT THE I’M BAD MAN! MJ created the moonwalk, had the hawtest dance moves before there was an Usher, Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, or Justin Timberlake.

In honor of the best entertainer there ever was I honor him with my favorite vids and a brief history.


Michael Joseph Jackson was born 29 August 1958 in Gary Indiana to Joseph “Joe” Jackson and Katherine Jackson, he was the seventh born out of nine children. At the tender age of eight he won the hearts of millions; along side his brothers Jermaine, Marlon, Jackie, and Tito as the singing R&B group Jacksons 5. The group toured for two years (1966-1968) before winning a major talent show by performing James Brown’s “I Feel Good” and other Motown Hits lead by Michael.

With that win Joe Jacksons signed with the record label “Steeltown” before signing with Motown Records in 1968; this move would mark the beginning of promising years for the Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson, the future “King of Pop.” Doing his time with the Jackson 5, the group released four smash hits that will all sing today, The Love You Save (Stop), ABC, I Want You Back, and I’ll Be There and the cartoon the Jackson 5ive. The group went on to have 14 other smash hit songs.

1979 marked the launch of MJ's solo career with "OFF The Wall", by 1984 Jackson formally departed from his bothers and the group. At this pivitol moment in his life Michael Jackson recorded, co-produced, and released the world's best selling album of all time,"THRILLER". This icon received 13 Grammy Awards along with MTV, BET, American Music, and many other awards for not only music but work as a humanitarian. To prove to the world that MJ is the best he was a double inductee of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (as a memeber of the Jackson 5 1997 and as a solo artist in 2001)and as an inductee of the Songwriters Hall of Fame.

There will never be another artist that can sell over 750 million units WORLDWIDE.

MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON YOU WILL FOREVER BE MISSED!

Music Videos by VideoCure


Beat it
Music Videos by VideoCure


Smooth Criminal
Music Videos by VideoCure


Rock with you
Music Videos by VideoCure


Don’t stop til you get enough
Music Videos by VideoCure


Dirty Diana
Music Videos by VideoCure

Remember the Time
Music Videos by VideoCure


Scream
Music Videos by VideoCure



R.I.P
THE 9 VICTIMS OF THE TRAGIC TRAIN ACCIDENT ON THE RED AND GREEN LINE IN DC
FARRAH FAWCETT
ED MCMAHON

No comments:

Post a Comment