Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WE GOT THAT GOLD BOTTLE OF ACE OF SPADES AND LUDA'S NEW COGNAC



Joining Puffy & Jigga, Ludacris , will be adding a new TOP SHELF liquor to cabinets around the world. It has been reported by The Edge that the rapper/actor will be releasing a new cognac title Conjure in September. Luda made a statement to reports at Vinexpo that expresses how he feels about his new endorsement and how he involved himself in the process.
“I went to Cognac [France] and blended it myself from 14 different samples, it’s not just me attaching my name to it, Whenever I involve myself in a business, I submerge myself in it.I wanted to learn as much as possible...It was great. It gave me a new appreciation for cognac."

Before heading to the States for release it will make its August debut in Norway and for the low price of 34.99.(we will put it mid shelf)

WE SEE YA LUDA!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and show your spot some love. great blog - give us more! :)

    ReplyDelete