Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Do We Like It!?

Omarion Making A Comeback
We have all heard that former B2k and tween heart throb Omarion signed on to join Weezy’s Young Money Recording, but did we really expect to hear a single from him?
Omarion is set to release the single I Get It In as the lead single from his untitled 3 studio album.



So far I’m not a fan but I know by the time they play it 50 million times on the radio I will be rapping and singing it. Weezy can I get featured on a track since you signing Bow Wow and Omarion….I’m just asking, lol.

Still the Baddest!


I’m going to let you all judge this because Trina is my girl and I love all her music

Your thoughts!

R. Kelly ft. Keri Hilson Number One



Like the song not really feeling the video
*Chris Brown, if R. Kelly can make a come back so can you!*

No comments:

Post a Comment