Thursday, August 20, 2009

TWITTER TWITTER ARE YOU TWEETING?

Beyonce’s cousin/tour manager just had a ball on Twitter…TheBossMB just said all types of stuff about Cassie and Rihanna..ummmm I just know Bey about to fire him.

***************************UPDATE**********************************
Yesterday I posted the leaked track from Omarion and his deal with Young Money, but now oh boy has been RELEASED!
1OMARION took to twitter to clear up the rumors of him being dropped from his current record lable Young Money. Well in the words of Omarion he “There’s a lot of people thinking I got dropped from Y.m that has never nor will ever b the kase I asked to b..”
Then it continues in the next 140 charactors “released, I didn’t get dropped. I wish wayne and all of Y.m good luck for the future. There r no hard feelings, business is business and i..”

Ummm how embarrassing is all of this!?


If you are the last on earth to tweet boy are you missing some good stuff!

follow @thebossmb AND @1Omarion, I know all those that don’t tweet will now. *SORRY BOYZ TWEETS ARE FOREVER*

join me, @blaquediamon

No comments:

Post a Comment