Wednesday, February 24, 2010

DO WE LOVE IT

I have not been excited about the world of gossip or what's new in the world of our celebs as of late but when Monica's reality show appeared on BET I gladly set my TIVO to record the show. I have always been a fan of Monica, not because she is in the same age range but because she has truly been herself through out the years and can actually SING! I don't think she is underrated just not what the younger crowd is use to since she has been around for a while.

Monica is working on a new album which should be release sometime in March; doing the show she introduce a few songs off the new cd "Still Standing" but it was song "Everything To Me" that blew my mind away from the moment I heard it.

Here's the new video not only is she dressed fabulous but the makeup and hair is always FIYAH!!!


The single is now available on iTunes get your copy today!

1 comment:

  1. Love Monica! Hair-FIYAH! Makeup-FLAWLESS, Clothes-HOTT! Voice- PRICELESS!! Monica is the Shizznit!! I love her realness! I love this song! and I love the video! Do it Monica!

    ReplyDelete